Friday, November 7, 2008

Goldwings and Biloxi MS

Well its been a month since we were in Biloxi for the Mississippi state GWRRA rally. We met some great people there from the Memphis Area and from Monroe Louisiana. I rode my first Goldwing trike around the parking lot of the Isle of Capri in Biloxi. Thanks Buddy, now my wife wants one!!! Also would like to mention Ruth, Andy, Guard Rail and Pumpkin Butt as we had a great supper at Applebee's. Well the company was great anyway. We had a fiasco all week long with food establishments in Biloxi. I kept looking for a resturant called Aunt Jenny's but was looking in the wrong place. I thought it was off of hwy 90 but its not. I should have turned at the Buea Rivage instead and went over that bridge and it on the left, not over the bridge on 90. Since I have been back from Biloxi I have been on one large ride to the Whitten center in Clinton SC and have heard (not officially) that there were about 1200 bikes there. Now coming up we have many Toy Runs in the Upstate of South Carolina where we usually have several hundred bikers show up. Its awesome to see these parades of bikes rolling through our cities. I have logged over 17,000 miles on my Goldwing in 2 years as it has become my main means of transportation. Now I just need some synergy heated pants and I will be good to go for the southern winters.

No comments: