Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WOW How time Flies

I can't believe the last time I posted to this blog was way back in October. A lot has happened since then. A lot of miles have been put on my Goldwing since then. I have been on only 2 long rides however in that time. We went to Charleston, South Carolina back in May and just this past weekend we went to Whitewater Falls in western North Carolina. Both trips were day trips. We also had a relatively short trip to Lexington SC. All this not to mention the various poker runs and other charity events we have partaken in. I rode most all winter and never really got cold thanks to my synergy heated clothing. Now what I really need is for someone to donate me some cooler clothing or make a law for bikers to ride naked!!! However I don't think that riding a motorcycle naked would be the safest thing in the world to do.

2 comments:

goldwingman61 said...

This comment was from Albany and was written in Albanian. It is actually a link to an adult website in a foreign country.

goldwingman61 said...

I stand corrected. The website is Albanian, the comments are Chinese.