Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Good Places to Buy Motorcycle Apparel

I have bought Motorcycle apparel from 2 or 3 sources myself and I am very happy with the quality of merchandise I have recieved. I have found that most EBAY sellers who are power sellers have good quality products, especially Jafrum (nyleather). Follow this link: http://goldwing-partsandaccessories.com. Also a good source is wingstuff.com, wingworx.com and chromeworld.com. I have bought some heavy duty chaps from EBAY which I am very happy with. I have also bought Jackets and Gloves for Motorcycle riding which I am very happy with. All seem to be good quality and I saved a bundle on these products. I bought a Millenium Goldwing Jacket from EBAY for $30.00 ($120-$189 elsewhere.) I got my chaps from EBAY for about $20.00 (over $100 elsewhere) and gloves for $14.00 ($49 elsewhere.) There are lots of deals on EBAY. Although I have Motorcycle boots on my website, I don't suggest buying shoes or boots online because I have found that the sizes vary. I have 2 pairs of Harley Boots that are the same size, one pair is too small but the same size as the other pair and almost the same style. I stay warm while riding with my gear all the way to down to 32 degrees. I really haven't tried riding any colder than that because even at 32 my fingers tend to get cold before I get to where I am going.

No comments: