Thursday, September 13, 2007

Goldwing Motorcycles best in the world?

I like to think that the Goldwing is the best Motorcycle on the market today and that noone else even come close. Honda has always made quality products and since I have been riding with Harley's some of my riding friends have now bought Goldwings. Where else can you get a motorcycle with heated seats and grips from the factory. I read a story once of where a Goldwing rider took his wing to a dragstrip and almost won against a bike that was made for racing. Afterward the guy on the racing bike come over and asked "what you got in that thing?" The guy answered it was stock, I just took a few things out of my saddle bag to lighten it up!!! The story said they both had a good laugh out of it. The Goldwing has as many parts to it as a Honda Civic. I know guys who put 3000 + miles on their Goldwings in a month every month, I'm not sure you could do that on another brand of bike. Also one other thing I like about the Honda Goldwing is that Honda thinks about the safety of their riders, they are the only company that has tried to put airbags on a motorcycle. I love my honda because it is an easy bike to ride and it is smooth. I have a bad back and have been told by doctors that if I didn't have a Goldwing I could forget riding a Motorcycle. I have a GL1500 SE with reverse and I'm sure that helps me out tremendously. I have recently heard rumors that Honda will be putting a six speed transmission on the 1800 in 2008 with true overdrive. The Honda Goldwing is made in the U.S.A. in Maryville Ohio.

1 comment:

AVRAMIDIS LEFTERIS said...

I agree,goldwingman the Goldwing Motorcycle is the best in the World!I have a 1500 SE '90,too.
http://www.goldwing.gr
http://goldwing-gr.blogspot.com
http://goldwinghellas.blogspot.com
fttp://gold-news-wing.blogspot.com