Thursday, August 30, 2007

GWRRA, A must for Goldwing Riders.

If you ride a Goldwing Motorcycle a must is to join the GWRRA to enhance your riding experience. I myself actually belong to 2 clubs. I belong to the GWRRA and to the Greenwood Motorcycle club. I don't have anyone calling me to ride from the Greenwood Motorcycle club to go for a ride but this is not the case with the GWRRA. Our chapter is going to Charleston SC this coming saturday to try and capture the plaque and bring it Back to Greenwood. It is also a time for fellowship with other GWRRA chapters. The GWRRA is like a big family of riders. I do ride some with the Greenwood Motorcycle club but that club is mostly Harley riders whose mufflers are so loud I can barely hear my radio while riding with them. The GWRRA is the worlds' biggest motorcycle club and someone is always there to help you. It's truly a great organization.

No comments: