Monday, February 4, 2008

Goldwings and riding

To me there is nothing like riding a Goldwing motorcycle.
I have rode mine about 400 miles in one day with a bad back. My back hurts more in a car than it does on a Goldwing. Right now I am just waiting to get over a cold/ flu or whatever this is that I've got. I have also been researching to find the best heated clothing on the market. I would love to hear reviews of the different heated clothing available. Also would like to hear reviews on lights that you have put on your Goldwing. I believe that the more lights you have the better off you are due to visibility. The best way of being safe is being visible to other motorists.

1 comment:

Roger Younce said...

I like your blog. I enjoy my Goldwing too. I have a blog. Check it out. I plan to do more reading on your blog tomorrow. I found it at the end of my work day. I look forward to reading it.

Take care,
Pappy