Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another Great day to ride In South Carolina

Even though today is Sunday, it is a great day to ride here in South Carolina. We have not had any super cold winters here in a long long time, not that we really want one either. I have been kinda lazy today and haven't done a whole lot today. I have mostly been watching NASCAR on T.V. and playing on the computer. I did however ride my big bike to church this morning. I will say that bikers help out the communities in which they live, but I don't see many bikers going to church. We all have excuses of why we didn't go to church but are they really good excuses? I see people in wheelchairs going to church but if we just get the sniffles, well thats excuse enough not to go. I say we should ride our Motorcycles to church as much as possible to help change the image of bikers. Anyway thats enough of my babbling, ride safe and ride long.

No comments: