Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SC Trip and Seats

Well, I enjoyed the Charleston trip and had a great time there. I was going to order an ultimate seat for my wing but ordered a Diamond Seat instead. The Diamondd seat was a little cheaper and they make a seat for your height and weight as well as your passengers and it is about $100 cheaper but with no money back guarantee after 15 days, however after 3000 miles they will make adjustments to the seat as needed. I love the way I sit in the seat and it is comfortable however can't say the same for my passenger which doesn't make me as happy. Also the Diamond Seat takes some getting use to as I have to stand on my tip toes when stopped and I'm 6' tall. This would be a great seat for a trike. Also my passenger needs support where the raincover pouch was on the stock seat. Charleston was about 180 miles one way for us but I could have rode longer on this seat and just last year I made the trip on a stock seat and was ready to get off for sure when we got to our destination. While in Charleston we also rode the bridges of Charleston (about an 80 mile trip) and it was great and could have kept riding and it was a very warm day. I always enjoy meeting new friends in the GWRRA and always have a great time. Stay safe out there and hope this post helps someone out.

No comments: